EASY PROTECT Radio smoke alarm for wireless M-Bus or LoRaWAN®
The EASY PROTECT Radio smoke alarm was specially developed for use in radio remote reading systems and offers optimum protection.
The annual remote inspection via radio saves the annual on-site appointment. The detector’s innovative environment monitoring detects objects located within a radius of up to at least 50 cm.
- Approved for the field of application in accordance with DIN 14676 application standard which regulates the planning, installation, operation and maintenance of the smoke alarm
- Approved in accordance with DIN EN 14604:2005/AC:2008, tested and certified by independent testing institute Kriwan Test Centre with the certification number 1772-CPR-170691
- Awarded the quality label Q, the detector meets the requirements of vfdb-Directive 14-01 (type testing, manufacturing facility monitoring according to AVCP system). Further information on the Q can be found at www.rauchmelder-lebensretter.de/rauchmelder-leitfaden/rauchmelder-mit-q-im-ueberblick/
- Optical detection technology with additional thermosensor for early detection of fire smoke
- Built-in, non-removable long-life battery with a service life of 10 years
- Modern design 130 mm in diameter and 40 mm in depth
- Test button for muting false alarms and suppressing non-safety-relevant acoustic error messages for up to 65 hours
- Loud alarm with min. 85 dB (A)
- Event log with all key equipment parameters
- Self-monitoring with error signal
- “Night-time reduction” to lower LED brightness and postpone error messages not relevant to safety; however, error readouts after 24 hours at the latest
- Field of application according to application standard DIN 14676 and approved according to device standard EN 14604
- CE certified to comply with the Construction Products Directive
- LoRaWAN®radio interface for remote inspection
- Comfort function: event-based LoRaWAN® telegram when smoke is detected can be activated via downlink (from FW version 2.20)
You can download a PDF Viewer from acrobat.adobe.com to view PDF files.